Thursday, September 21, 2017

Knott's Berry Farm Fun

Next up in our whirlwind trip to California is Knott's Berry Farm.  I love amusement parks but I also love great theming and they have both!  I love the different feel of each of the different areas of the park.  Plus Snoopy is there and the whole Peanuts Gang!
We started in Ghost Town which was so cool.  GhostRider was the first ride we went on which was a really fun wooden roller coaster.  It was a long ride which I liked, sometimes roller coasters are too short.
I love the whole feel of the park, plus there are people walking around acting like they are in the Wild West.
There are even some beautiful horses to visit and a horse drawn stagecoach.
I must say I had never seen a roller coaster where you ride a horse but they had it!  It is called the Pony Express and is one of the most unique rides I have ever seen.
Here is the horse you ride on.
One of my favorite rides was the Calico Mine Ride.
This unique trip through a gold mine with animatronics and awesome scenes was amazing.
They even have a full size train!  Evan loves trains so he was excited to ride.  Just be careful there may be some robbers on board looking for some people to rob.
The kids even ended up in jail.
Next we headed to Camp Snoopy.
Snoopy has always been one of my favorites so I was excited to see him.  It was a really hot day so all of the characters were in the little food spot near where they are shown on the map.  Just be aware of this to look a bit to the left of the character spot.
We even got to see all of Snoopy's friends like Peppermint Patty.
Linus and Lucy!
Sally!
And of course Charlie Brown!
There are so many rides for the whole family.  Camp Snoopy has a lot of the kiddie rides.
Of course there are thrill rides too.
Fun roller coasters.  
The Silver Bullet was a ton of fun!
Lauren and I went on this one called La Revolucion.  It was so much fun!
This ride looked super cute.
They also have a water park called Knott's Soak City but we were not able to experience that.
We also stayed at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel and got to say goodnight to Snoopy!
I highly recommend going there if you are in California.  They also have Knott's Scary Farm coming up.
Find them online:  https://www.knotts.com/

Disclosure:  I was provided with four tickets for my family to go to Knott's Berry Farm.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: