Saturday, February 18, 2017

2/18/17: Disney on Ice Presents Follow Your Heart During School Vacation Week

We have been going to Disney on Ice for years and we always love the show!  Last night we got to experience Disney on Ice Presents Follow Your Heart at the TD Garden in Boston and it was an awesome show!  Get your tickets now to see this fantastic show during February vacation!
My main mouse Mickey Mouse was there of course!  I think he is waving directly to me!
The show started with a hockey scene.  At first I was confused and then remembered that Riley is a hockey player in Inside Out.
All of your favorite emotions from the movie are there giving commentary on the big game.
Go Riley!
Many Disney Princess were in attendance.
Be Our Guest!
So cool!
The Beast of course was there.
I love the video screen with beautiful backdrops for each of the scenes in the show.
Belle and the Beast!
The spell has been broken!
I was very excited to see some Fantasia thrown in.
I love the skating brooms.
Oh dear, look who else showed up!
Another beautiful backdrop.
I love the Seven Dwarfs!
Snow White!
Ariel did some awesome tricks on the rope.
So did Rapunzel!
All the Princesses showing off their strength!
Mickey and Minnie came back to introduce some fun in the ocean.
Finding Dory!
Hank was even there!  He got some oohs and aahs.
So cool!
The Toys even stopped in for a visit!
But I think the biggest crowd pleaser was Frozen!
Olaf even did some skating!
So much fun!
They did a beautiful job with Elsa singing Let It Go.  Beautiful scenery, lighting and snow falling!
So cool looking!
Let it snow!
So fun to watch!
All the cast coming back for the finale.
It was such a great show and is at the TD Garden all of school vacation week.  Get your tickets here:  Ticketmaster
Here is a preview of the show:
Disclosure: I was provided with a family four pack of tickets to Disney on Ice Presents Follow Your Heart for promotional purposes. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: